ENOUGH TALK. Sat, Aug 11 @ 11am: SAN FRANCISCO Bbag MEETING!

1. Okay!

So! Since we have having one hell of a time spotting and being spotted, it was kristydarling's idea that we start a separate thread to make this happen.

I know that hwme has been prancing around the city numerous times, as have I.

What do we say? Hmm? NW? Turtle?

I mean, I know it's gonna take some time - everyone has their own schedule (this is the city life, duh). But I think that we can do this. :drinkup:

2. Keep me informed. I live in the Midwest, but I'm planning to take a trip in late July or August and I might be able to catch up too!

3. Count me in! I think this will be so fun to see everyone's bags.

4. count me in too...
    i work close to the neiman's, so i'm always in the area...

5. We gotta wait for chuggie! She is afterall, flying all the way out here just to see us... =P

Let's do July/August then...

Does anyone have a preferred day of the week and/or time specific to them?

6. Yay! I prefer Fridays but might be able to sneak away on a Saturday sometime.

7. Count me IN!!!

Maybe after we get our Magenta's?!?!

Anytime, I am dying to meet ya'll :yes:

8. Ooh, I'm fairly new to the balenciaga forum, but I have ALWAYS had an affinity for them and I already know KristyDarling from another forum, can I join in, too?

9. count me IN!!! I'm a former Bay Area'er (11 years) and it's a quick trip from Tahoe. I would love to meet you all IRL AND finally get to see other's bbags in person! :nuts: ya just don't see other bbags up here!

plus, I get to see Bbags in SF (NM & Susan's) AND Nordies in Sacto on the drive!!:yahoo:

10. Count me in too! :tup:

Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays work for me except for this particular weekend.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Turtle :heart:

11. :idea:Oooh, don't forget about me...count me in. How exciting !!:smile:

12. count me in too! :heart:

13. Count me in...

14. If it happens on a Sat. I'd love to join in...maybe even get my partner in crime sister to come in from Southern CA.

15. You guys are so awesome. Specially the ones who are gonna make a special trip just to pay tribute.I can't promise that we're gonna do anything off-the-wall-crazy-fun, but I think just being around all the ladies who have all the bbags will be fun in itself.No one understands but us.When I get home, I'll take a headcount. For now, looks like a Saturday in August will be our day!