Enormous, gorgeous, two- tone --Bolide???

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
At a hotel restaurant yesterday I saw from afar a fantastic looking, huge bag with the shape of a Bolide and an H looking lock dangling from the side, The bag appeared to be mostly black with brown accents and trim. It had a rigid looking bottom area that does not look like a Bolide, though. It also seemed to have some metal studs at the base of the handles. So probably it wasn't a Bolide now that I think of it. It was very large and so gorgeous.

Does any one know what it could be?

Wow, that was a good response. I never heard of the Escapada, but I like it--looks like a good deal, too. But, it is not the bag I saw. It was similar to the Escapada but with some differences. First, it was larger. The top was more curved and the handles looked like they were stitched on, like a bolide. The bottom had a bucket style base all around.

macpherson.jpg

Here's a tiny pic of a Macpherson. Kind of like a Bolide w/ a jewel case at the bottom.
Sorry for such a small pic. I don't have my scanner right now and can't scan a better picture from one of my Japanese look books.

It's gorgeous in person, hNe!

The H store in Houston actually has one in stock. It's brown, don't know which brown, and it's all one color. It's so, so beautiful

Oh man! I can't believe I missed that link to the MacPherson my first go round. I'd love to see one of those babies IRL.

Makes that little brown Escapada at the Houston store look a little drab in comparison.

Oh, man!