ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

1. Very pretty!- Do you ever stack them and wear them together? They'd be so great stacked!

2. Oh! I haven't! But now.... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385565429.519063.jpg

3. I love them stacked! Now i want some rings like that.

4. That's got to be one of the prettiest sapphires I've ever seen...everything about it is so perfect...just gorgeous! Your diamond is beautiful too!

5. Oh thank you! Yes, it's incredibly blue and sparkly for an untreated stone!

6. My new ring. Hubby couldn't wait til Christmas to give it to me. 2.03 ct solitaire, 2 cts around. Love it!

image.jpg

7. Stunning!!

8. Here's mine. I was married this September 9th. My husband surprised me with it so I had no say in the design. He had it custom made, chose the stone himself and the style. I wear a size 5. Its a 1.30 carat Radiant cut center stone with a .40 carat halo and a .50 carat wedding band. I think my hubby did pretty darn well :smile:
    *** wow sorry for the gianormous photo.

20130802_122509.jpg
  9. Just got engaged a few weeks ago

[​IMG]

10. What an interesting and creative setting! Congratulations

11. He did good! Yours is the only other radiant cut diamond that I've seen, I have one as well and love it! Very pretty!

12. So different and gorgeous...love it!

13. Seriously, all the rings are gorgeous and I love seeing all the different styles and cuts that people choose!!! I posted my ering 2 years ago but yesterday I received my new diamond eternity band to replace the one I lost after we were married. I wasn't 100% sure on the new band initially as it is a little thinner than my ering shank; however, after wearing it for the day and hearing feedback I realized that I do love it and it works with my ering perfectly!!!!! Thanks for letting me share.

new eternity band 1.jpg new eternity band 2.jpg new eternity band 3.JPG
  14. Ladies, help me. Ever since I reset my ering to this setting it doesn't go with my plain wedding band anymore. So I'm looking to buy another band but not sure which style would go with this ring. Any help is greatly appreciated.

image.jpg