The Jewelry Box

ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Swanky Mama Of Three Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Feb 12, 2011

1. Wow the Soleste centre stone looks so much bigger than 1.23! That's what I love about that ring. My dream ring.

2. Yep! That's the goodness about a soleste! Btw my ring size is 3.75, so it might have looked even bigger :p

3. What's the story behind 3 rings? Is that some kind of tradition, or just because? They're all beautiful, of course, but I've never heard of such a thing!

4. There is no story behind them. Just that first one is my proposal/engagement ring, second is my wedding band which is a set with my hubby's & third one is an 1 year wedding anniversary present/ring from my hubby :smile: I think most married women here have 3 rings (engagement/wedding/anniversary) too :p thanks anyway!

5. Gorgeous rings :smile: Congratulations you all!
    I'm getting engaged engaged in the near future..feels a bit overwhelming trying to decide what would be the perfect ring for me :biggrin: this thread is good for ring inspiration though!

6. I know what you mean! I just went through a ring nightmare!! We started looking in July and the store messed up my custom tacori ring twice. I decided not to go with tacori and not to do business with this store. I returned the ring and got a refund. We are now in November and still no ring and not engaged! 😥 It is overwhelming because there is sooo much to chose from!! Go look on pricescope.com too!!! More inspiration!!

7. So fresh and so clean! :cool:

Attached Files:

8. :faint: :woohoo:

9. Thank you! Your help when I traded in my IF was invaluable and so appreciated! I LOVE this diamond! I would not have known how great it was without your advice. Of course I still like to search for so_called better but haven't found better yet.

10. Uh dude, that thing is friggin amazing, I see no reason to keep looking if you LOVE it, all caps! I am SO GLAD you love it!

11. Thank you! People I don't know sometimes try to touch it. Lol it's a little weird. I love this thing but sometimes I do wish it was even just one step higher clarity.

12. Here is mine :smile:
    Centre stone is 0.72 carat, E, VVS2. Instead of the usual prong, we decided to go for petal-like prongs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. is it totally eyeclean? or are you having mind clean issues?

14. Such an interesting setting. It's absolutely beautiful!