ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

1. Gorgeous! I wish I had done the same rather than upgrading to a bigger solitaire.

2. Just picked up my upgrade for our upcoming 5 year wedding anniversary (also celebrating baby #2 on the way)! This was always my dream set, and I'm so thrilled with it.

Tiffany & Co. Solitaire 2.03ct
    Tiffany & Co. Full Eternity Band 1.76 ct (22 x .08ct stones), 3mm thick
    Size 6 finger for reference

One of the pics is sideways, don't know how to adjust this.
    photo-8.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    photo-9.JPG

3. :woot::yahoo::woohoo::heart::heart::heart:
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

4. Wowwie! And now I know what a 2ct is gonna be like on my hand. *photoshops onto my hand*

5. Aww, Thanks!!! :hugs:

Thanks! lol, yes, Ame, I have to say, I always dreamed of having a 2 ct solitaire, and I am absolutely loving it. I think it is really a great size stone for a ring. Nice and substantial, but not over the top (although there's nothing wrong with over the top, either:p)

6. I love your ring! It's a beauty! Simple and ethereal!

7. Congratulations! It's stunning! I'd love to see some close-ups.

8. Congras! beautiful set!

9. Thank You. So sweet. :smile:

Thanks, will do!

Thank You!

10. Upon request, I am posting a few closeups including some enlarged pics of the ones I already posted. Don't mean to bombard the thread. Just excited to share after lusting for this set for so long!

photo-12.JPG

photo-16.JPG

photo-15.JPG

photo-14.JPG

11. Congrats on baby #2 and happy anniversary! Your ring is stunning and looks beautiful on your finger. You have the perfect wedding set any girl can ever dream of! :loveeyes:

12. :nuts: *Faint* it's beautiful!!!

13. Thank You! :smile: You are all too kind!

14. What an elegant set NY Village Girl. Really stunning and gorgeous on your hands. The band matches so nice with the solitaire!!!