ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Tiffany soleste with pink diamonds :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share.

Stunning ring, and you have beautiful hands!! :smile:

Here's mine -- it's a 4.2 ct pink custom upgrade from my original 2.65 cushion cut. Terrible cell phone pics that do it no justice, really should remember to take a few snapshots of it with my hubby's camera in daylight.

Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 8.17.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 8.18.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 8.18.39 PM.png

I always dreamed of a solitaire, which is what my husband got me fourteen years ago. Sadly we did not have a lot of money at the time. Over the years (when i had my children) he bought me two matching stones and now I have a beautiful trilogy ring. I love it. It is one carat in total set in platinum. I am loving this thread xximage.jpg

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
I always dreamed of a solitaire, which is what my husband got me fourteen years ago. Sadly we did not have a lot of money at the time. Over the years (when i had my children) he bought me two matching stones and now I have a beautiful trilogy ring. I love it. It is one carat in total set in platinum. I am loving this thread xxView attachment 2105675

Gorgeous! I wish I had done the same rather than upgrading to a bigger solitaire.