Ending November with a BANG!!!

1. I purchased these last night from Macy's F&F: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

coach001.JPG
    Black Carly sig. and lurex mini skinny
    coach002.JPG
    Black tatum boots and gold sig. sneakers

Any suggestions for a matching wallet?

2. oohhh so delicious.. I love the sneakers!!!

3. wow! Congrats!!!

I love all your purchases especially the gold sneakers!!!

4. awww you lucky girl!!! Thanks for the pics!!!! :drool:

5. I have a black carly also and I'm thinking about getting a bleecker sig checkbook wallet to match... :yes:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Thx ladies, sred, do you have a reg or large Carly, cuz that wallet seems a bit big. :confused1:

7. The checkbook wallets aren't that big. If you're worried, get the compact wallet in black sig.

[​IMG]

Or, I know the mini wallet holds all my stuff and it's small:

[​IMG]

8. Hi!

I have the Medium Signature Carly (black) and use the Hamptons Signature Checkbook Wallet (also black). They look great together and the wallet fits very nicely in the bag.

:tup:

9. Wow indeed ! nice stuff, what a haul, enjoy ! I'm going shopping tomorrow with my PCE...

10. i have the same bag and want the black and gun metal sig strap larger wallet

11. congrats!

12. wow, good choices. I also suggest the bleeker leather/sig wallet. I have it and it holds everything.

13. This is what I'm planning to get this week to match my Carly. It's the Signature Stripe Medium Zip Around Wallet in silver/black/gunmetal

[​IMG]

14. ^^^You know what? Scratch that. How could I forget my Carly has brass? I really like the wallet but since it has silver, maybe I'll go with the mini wallet instead.

15. :heart:Thank you everyone for the compliments :heart:. I wore my purse tonight with the gold sneakers and I have to say that I love my bag!!!

Yes, hehe, I want a wallet with brass on the outerpart. Does anyone know if Coach have these wallets available for purchase in all black?

[​IMG][​IMG]