Emporio-Moda.com

I called my credit card company and they told me to fill out the dispute section on the back of my statement (for when that bad bad company had taken my money) and they'll take it from there. Most likely they'll refund your money. Try that and see what happens.

I contacted my credit card company. But they couldn't do anything because of their policies. It had happened 2 months since I bought the bag. But it wasn't my fault. The same day I bought it,the money came out of my account. My bag arrived like 1 month later. Then I returned it. I had to send them several e-mails. They answered 2 weeks later saying that they had received the handbag and refund the money. So when I contacted my credit card company it was too late. I lost 470€. I'm 18 so, as you can imagine I'm not rich. I had been saving all that money for many months. And I lost it, and I don't have the handbag :crybaby: . Own that Balenciaga handbag was my dream! It's really frustrating. I don't know what I can do. Nothing I suposse. :hysteric: