Emporio-Moda.com

1. Hi all,

I bought a Chloe Paddington from emporio-moda.com on the 23 June. The same day the money came out of my account i went to the emporio-moda website only to find a message from the domain saying that the website was currently unavailable! I have no way of contacting emporio-moda.com as their email address was through their website. Has anyone had any problems with emporio-moda.com?

2. I have never heard of Emporio-Moda.com. I wonder if their paddingtons are even authentic? :shocked: How much did you pay for their paddy?

I just checked their website and it is still down. Give it until this afternoon. Did you pay via credit card? If you did I would contact your credit card company and contest the charges...

3. I bought a Chloe Silverado bag from emporio-moda.com on the 30th of June and the same thing has happened to me. What did you do? I don't have a good feeling about this. Thank You!

4. Oh that is terrible! I am so sorry- I would contact the BBB and file a complaint. I will keep thinking on this too- there has to be some recourse. How did you pay? Did you use Paypal or a credit card???

5. Oh no! That is horrible! If I were you, I would contact your credit card company or paypal (whatever you used) immediately. They will be able to tell you best how to proceed.

I have my fingers crossed for you -- good luck!

6. My boyfriend got me a chloe bag from there for my birthday in May, which should have been delivered b4 the 22nd.......it didn't...but he was in contact with them and they sent out a new one express. Which I received. Never seen the colour really before, but with a friend that has one bought in London, we thoroughly examined the bag inside out and came to the conclusion it had to be real. Besides I really like the colour.:yes:

In awe of such a great website we were looking in to buy a Balenciaga bag and was looking online. However on my return to London, the web was simply gone........:wtf: I can really understand your concern! Did you get a confirmation email when you placed the order. Try call the number that's displayed on the web and you can, I think dipute and cancel the transaction with your credit card company.

Good Luck!

7. I called my credit card company today to dispute the charge and to voice my concern regarding emporio-moda.com. They told me I would need to wait the 30 days, but they did go ahead and flagged the charge and told me that I would not be charged until they resolve the matter. Hopefully things will be okay. :wondering

8. Make sure you gather all of your information for the cc company. They will want a time-line of when you made the purchase, how (on-line or by phone) and any of the details you can provide them with. I am glad that you paid by CC though, because you have recourse! Phew! Everything will work out! Please keep us posted!

9. Yes I bought a back on 20th June and it never come.... =( and i paid for it

10. I called my credit card company today to dispute the charge and to voice my concern regarding emporio-moda.com. They told me I would need to wait the 30 days, but they did go ahead and flagged the charge and told me that I would not be charged until they resolve the matter. Hopefully things will be okay. :wondering

Thank you so much for responding, i feel a bit better i'm not alone, i've been worried sick! I paid by direct debit so the money came straight out my acount and my bank won't do anything until i've waited the 30 days...which will be when i am on my honeymoon, sad thing is i only bought it as a treat to take with me on my honeymoon. I have a bad feeling about it too, the site didn't have a contact number, there wasn't one on the confirmation email i received when i placed the order and the only email address was through their website and my bank can't trace an address. Keep me posted on how it goes, i'll put a post up on here if anything happens.

11. Thank you so much for responding, i feel a bit better i'm not alone, i've been worried sick! I paid by direct debit so the money came straight out my acount and my bank won't do anything until i've waited the 30 days...which will be when i am on my honeymoon, sad thing is i only bought it as a treat to take with me on my honeymoon. I have a bad feeling about it too, the site didn't have a contact number, there wasn't one on the confirmation email i received when i placed the order and the only email address was through their website and my bank can't trace an address. Keep me posted on how it goes, i'll put a post up on here if anything happens.

And Val Tang, keep us posted if anything changes!

12. When you try to go to the Emporio Moda website you get directed to a 'Go Daddy' website with a message for the administrator to call a telephone number. So i checked the 'Go Daddy' website who own the domain Emporio-Moda subscribed to and the telephone number they are asking the administrator to contact relates to billing issues, i wonder if Emporio-Moda haven't paid their subscription bill. Just think of how much money Emporio-Moda have taken off people and not sent bags!

13. I was scammed! Granted, I didn't buy a purse off that site, I bought Rock and Republic jeans. I purchased them for $99 with free s&h and when I FINALLY recd them, they had given me the wrong pair. So I emailed them back and they told me ship it back to them and they'll exchange for me. After about a MONTH I still didnt recieve anything and kept emailing them time and time again. Still nothing, until I went to the website and noticed it had been taken down!
    I dont know what to do now either!? It might be too late for my credit card company to do anything about it....
    It's so sad...teaches me not trust or buy anything from an unknown site.

14. In general, a lot of those moda sites sell fakes, so I would be especially wary when dealing with them. If you do buy from them, I would always use a credit card. That's about the safest way to do so. Upon receipt of a bag or any item, I would get it authenticated by someone very knowledgeable. There are a lot of fakes out there and if you don't know the bag really well, you could very well get scammed.

15. Hi all,

I bought a Balenciaga handbag. When I received it I saw it was fake. So, I returned it. But they didn't refund me the money. So I sent them an e-mail, they told me that they had received the handbag and they had refund the money. But they didn't! And know I see that their web doesn't work. What can I do? It's a lot of money!