EMMYS NEW GAUFFRE/I know I'm being a tease...

1. ..but I just have to let you all know I FINALLY got my gauffre satchel today!!! I had a h*ll of a time getting it...shipped via Fed Ex ground ...they wanted sig confirmation in person and I'm not home during the day..long boring story.....the good news is that I had time to open the box and take it out half way...it looks like the size I want and the color is truly amazing!!!! I have 2 more hours here at work..I just want to go home and try on my bag!!!! Pics tonight!!!!:yahoo:

2. OO I wanna see. Post pics asap .lol

3. Oooh, congrats!! I'm so happy for you:smile:

4. Congratulations.

5. Finally! Congratulations! :yahoo:

6. Whoo hoo Emmy! I'm dying to hear what you think!!!

7. Geez Louise I thought this baby wouldn't find it's way home!! I went and picked this up today at Fed Ex Ground (don't get me started on them) ..After an agonizing wait (of course they couldn't find it!!) this trinket was in my hot little hands..Took lots of pics so let me now what you think....!! The strap is a little long..I did adjust it..I think it just takes some getting used to...Opinions please!!:smile:

gauffre 024.jpg gauffre 025.jpg gauffre 010.jpg gauffre 008.jpg gauffre 019.jpg
  8. More pics!! :smile:

gauffre 033.jpg gauffre 030.jpg gauffre 012.jpg gauffre 014.jpg gauffre 015.jpg
  9. :love: :love: :love: I LOVE IT!!!! What a gorgeous bag!

I want one!

10. Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

11. It's gorgeous Emmy! Love the size too! I actually like the long strap so that you can wear it messenger style - so practical when you want to go hands free. I think I'm going to have to get the dark brown one during the Saks event, lol. CONGRATS and enjoy!

12. *whine*!!!!! i want one! damn, that's a gorgeous bag. congrats, em!

13. Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!

You got it!!! :nuts: It looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G on you!!!!! :yes: :yes:

The size is just *so* perfect on you. I can't believe it! This purse is you!

So what do you think? Are you in love with it? Do you love the color, size etc??? I think it looks fabulous on you. Seriously!

This one is a keeper. For sure!! :p

14. I love it...of course! We're "twins"! I think I'll probably use mine mostly without the strap...but damn...it's such a gorgeous bag!

And, by the way...you're adorable!

15. LOOKS FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freakin love this bag..heehee..Im wearing mine this week....its TDF!You rock it!