Emerald or Ink?

Emerald or Ink work?

1. Emerald

2. Ink

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If let you choose between emerald work and ink work, which one you choose?:cool:
  2. INK!!!!

I would prefer emerald in something smaller, perhaps the first, box, purse, or twiggy.
  3. Ink Ink Ink!!! :yes::yes::yes:
  4. Def. Ink for a work
  5. INK!!!!!

It's beautiful and totally changes colors depending on lighting. It would be so pretty in the work!!!

Plus, if I understand correctly Ink is only out this season - buy one before it's gone!!

Good luck and send pix!
  6. I agree!!! I love the emerald, but I think that between the Ink & Emerald for the Work size I would go with the Ink.
  7. i dont know why im answering this thread... i'm saying get both!!!! the colours are just amazing!!! woo hoo b-bags!!!
  8. i am biased...
  9. emerald, emerald, emerald :yes: ...i've got an emerald green purse (i just :heart: saying that!!!) & i'm in love with it ;)
  10. Ink, for sure!
  11. I'll buck the trenmd here - emerald! I don't know why, but I really love the Work in this colour. :love:
  12. i think emerald is one of the yummiest colors eveeeeeer :greengrin:
  13. *trend* I'm such a spaz.:shame:
  14. Chloe concord, my vote goes to the emerald work!....english girl, then that makes me a spaz too :amuse:
  15. ^^Sorry - I meant that I'm a spaz cos I mispelled 'trend' in the first post. I think the emerald rocks!