Emerald City VS. Rouge Vif City?? (for me)

Which color should I get?

• emerald

• rouge vif

Results are only viewable after voting.
miss-lilly said:
Definately the Rouge vif!! I don't really like the emerald colour and the leather in all the emerald cities I've seen was awful:sad:

^^Wow, that certainly does tip the scales toward the rouge for me then. I didn't know that the emerald's leather wasn't as nice.

I'm totally biased towards rouge vif because I simply LOVE the pop of red balenciagas! Especially when you have plenty of blacks and browns, it'll be gorgeous! But, I do love the emerald too... I guess I'll have to agree with Goldensx5, it comes down to whether you love green or red better (what color clothes do you usually wear?).

I think the leather are both nice on the emerald & rouge vif. It's just that the emerald tends to have the more marbly (white-ish veins) & shiny features (more characteristics of s/s 06 bags) and many people prefer their balenciagas matte & smooth. But to be honest, I actually LOVE those features on emerald. I think it's because of the jewel-like color of emerald, that it works. Rouge vif leathers that we've seen so far are more smooth & matte (and apparently thicker?). It's a matter of personal preference, really. I think both emerald & rouge vif are gorgeous! Tough choices.... good luck!!!

Wahh..... super tough call but I say ROUGE, BABY!!!! I adore the emerald but come on... that bag is TDF.

And of course I always have to make everything about me, lol, but I just changed my order from a rouge city to rouge twiggy. Now I'm regretting that after seeing that pic!

I know, beaux! I'm half-afraid that I ordered a twiggy (which will be here tomorrow!) because I was too impatient to wait for a city. I KNOW I will love the twiggy but I hope I made the right choice! I did want ONE twiggy in my collection.

I have both ... Rouge Vif (First) and Emerald (City); I'm selling the City (never used it). Here are some pictures ...

Attachments

• 2006 CJL Fall - Rouge Vifwtmk.jpg
    2006 CJL Fall - Rouge Vifwtmk.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Emerald City Flashwtmk.jpg
    Emerald City Flashwtmk.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Emerald Citywtmk.jpg
    Emerald Citywtmk.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 30
^^^awww, sorry aaa, you are a great champion for Emerald (and deservingly so, it's a gorgeous jewel color!!:love: )

beauxgoris - as you can see, I definitely biased toward red bbags so I would go for the Rouge VIF
it pops!!!

but I agree with hatikuh and Goldensx5, you should pick the color that fits with your wardrobe and tastes. good luck and let us know what you decide!:flowers:

I think it really depends on what you wear most. Like if you wear a lot of greens, then choose the Rouge because the Emerald may clash with the greens you have, if you wear more reds, then go with the Emerald to have contrast. But if you wear blacks and whites, then go with the Emerald : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

redney said:
^^^awww, sorry aaa, you are a great champion for Emerald (and deservingly so, it's a gorgeous jewel color!!:love: )

awe, my miss emerald green purse thanks you redney :tender:...you know it's funny, but i was never a green girl 'till recently...but all of a sudden i've fallen head over heels for this color!!!