Embossed Suede Shoulder- Oh my!

1. http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9711&category_id=200
    I didn't see a thread about this... if there is one feel free to delete this....
    I:heart: LOVVVVEEE:heart: this bag! The color everything! It seems like a lot of money though... has anyone seen this (I know it hasn't been released yet) is it worth it IRL?

2. I don't think so because of how easily the embossed suede gets trashed. I hate having a bag I have to be supercareful with.

3. It is gorgeous though....

4. How so? Easily scratched? Is the embossed much different than regular suede? TIA!

5. Just gets dirty. REALLY easily. And it's very hard to get it clean again, even with all the tips and tricks suggested here.

6. Suede is SO hard to clean. This might not be so bad because its so dark. It is pretty though.

7. I have the embossed suede beaded totes from last fall and they have held up really well. I love the slate blue color but it's a bit pricey.

8. I don't like suede bags there beautiful but wayyy to much up keep for me.

9. Beautiful - but suede and I don't get along - especially for that price.

10. That bag is GORGEOUS!!! I don't have anything suede...I worry too much about it getting ruined.

11. its really cute.

12. I really like this bag, but it's suede & the price is killer.

13. The slate is winging its way to me at this very moment. I'll post a pic when it arrives. I used a $300 merch credit toward it so it wasn't TOO much of a hit to my card :s

14. Oh, ailurophile, congrats! I can't wait to see it.

As for suede, I have a plum suede legacy shoulder bag from last winter and I used applegarde on it and she's just fine. I am careful about when I use it though (no rainy/snoey days for that bag)! I also have a nuetral color suede fringe bag (shades of tans, beige and gold) that I used Nordstrom's suede protectant on and the only wear I've seen on that is a little bit of "dinge" right where my arm hits (and I've used that sucker a lot). It's still one of my personal favs! Suede is definitely higher maintenance, but not impossible to deal with (and I tend to be anal about my bags!)

15. I would be all over this bag... but in leather.

If it came in leather-- I'd be forced to buy all the colors available! :graucho:

I have a thing for embossed leather. :drool: