Embossed Coach? Anyone have one?

myclutch.jpg

I thought this was leather..oh I feel stupid now or I might just be confusing myself. What is the material of your clutch?

kezza said:
Wow, that clutch is totally TDF. Congrats!

Thank you! I'm normally not a huge fan of bright pink, but it's just incredible on this clutch... The detail is amazing, and I'm totally in love. I brought it in to work today and all the purse fanatics freaked out. It was a nice feeling. :yahoo:

There is a new line of embossed bags coming out in either September or October, I can't remember. It is the same embossed leather that is on the Meredith boots and Candace clogs. I saw the saddle color and there will be a carolina blue. i haven't seen the other colors yet.

br00kelynx said:
Sorry guys! Forgot to upload pictures..

My Coach Jotter:

DSCN1407.jpg

That picture captures the color really nice!
Please forgive my nails, for the past hour I've been trying to take off my acryilic nails (and it hurts!)

WOW!!! VERY nice... I really like the color!!! :love:

anotheremptysky said:
OMG!! :yahoo: :party: LOOK at what I just bought! I can't believe I just spent $50 on a mini skinny but I LOVE IT! And the inside is HOT PINK! You can't believe how excited I am. I just called the 866 # and asked them to try and locate one for me, but they were out, and then I decided to search ebay and found it!! :tender:

CoachKeyBronze1.jpg

CoachKeyBronze4.jpg

OMG! I am soooo jealous. I'm in love with that so much it is scary.

anotheremptysky said:
OMG!! :yahoo: :party: LOOK at what I just bought! I can't believe I just spent $50 on a mini skinny but I LOVE IT! And the inside is HOT PINK! You can't believe how excited I am. I just called the 866 # and asked them to try and locate one for me, but they were out, and then I decided to search ebay and found it!! :tender:

I'm so happy for you!!!! It's absolutely beautiful! :yahoo: $50 is totally worth it- it looks like it's in awesome condition and the pink lining is to die for. You *have* to post pictures when you get it. :tender: