Embossed Coach? Anyone have one?

1. So I was just wandering on that evil and addicting eBay site and I found this purse... has anyone seen anything like this before? It's seriously love at first site for me and I'm considering adding it to my non-existant collection. http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?images=16237288,16237304,16237362,16237379,16237392,16237529,16237546,16237574,16237582ℑ=16237304&gid=167248&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

It's BIN option is $140. What do you guys think?
  2. I think that is fabulous :smile:
  3. I love the embossed signature! It's so pretty! :love: And authentic pieces from this line are pretty hard to come by so that's probably why it's so pricey!
  4. how old is it? the boxes are brown now?
  5. i have not seen this before but it looks pretty in pink.
  6. That looks more like a bag that it's sitting on than a box, but I'm not certain. That's a good question!

I did find out that the item # is 7129 and coach has a picture of it here:

Do any of you find that doing the actual research on a potential bag is sometimes more fun than getting it? I love the quest for the perfect addition! I just don't know if this is the "one" for me. :smile: I'm just terrified of spending that kind of money on a bag and finding out it's fake.
  7. It looks good in comparison....Is there an interior photo?
  8. also, only buy of eBay with paypal...then you can get your money back if it is fake. Happened to me once.
  9. The seller has an interior photo... but unfortunately coach doesn't have one (that I've seen). It's good to know about the paypal thing- I only pay through there but I had no idea that they offer some sort of buyer protection like that!
  10. yup, up to $400
  11. I love the embossed line. I only have a jotter in pink though.
  12. Ooooh, I'd love to see pics of it!
  13. Turns out I'm getting seriously scolded by the BF for looking at this... It's so frustrating when you see something you love and know that it's going to disappear rather quickly. This is a rather rare item- is it not? Grr...
  14. I saw that when I was looking around ... it is gorgeous. :biggrin: I got outbid on a bronze embossed wallet on eBay the other day and it made me so :crybaby: I have wanting something in this line for a while! Love it.
  15. i cant see the picts "(