Embellished Bohemian Balenciaga With Pic

1. Took picture BEFORE making post this time so as to not push crazed bag ladies into accusing newbies of playing "sick joke":boxing: Ha!

Found this pic in Elle Magazine & it makes me wonder--WHAT ELSE IS COMING OUT THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT?
    Elle Bag.jpg
  2. wow, that's definitely different from a moto bag! interesting... Thanks for sharing!!
  3. [​IMG]

4. :roflmfao:... oh boy... :shrugs:

cute wooden heels on top though!
  5. I think it's kind of cute, but I don't know about their pitch of an embroidered suede bag for a rainy day!
  6. OOOO thats NOT a good look!
  7. I Love Bohemian-style bags.
  8. I like it, but I wouldn't buy it. I don't really like drawstring bags and there is too much hardware around it that would just be annoying. Oh, and it's expensive!
    I would like to see what else develops in this direction.
  9. Interesting, but not too tempting. I think I'll stick to moto bags for now. Too many colors I'm lusting to look elsewhere
  10. I'm not interested in this bag . . . I love the RH Classic Moto bags and they are the only thing I carry. But this bag makes me curious about what else Bal will be releasing for Spring/Summer.

I saw a picture of some electric yellow platforms in a magazine and they are unlike any of the shoes I have seen from Bal in all of the other layouts for S/S '08 shoes. The shoes also made me curious about what else is coming out from Bal.:shrugs:

I keep looking at the Balenciaga website hoping the new shoes and bags will be on there already!
  11. HA! I totally got the point of the post, more about the unexpected items than the style of the bag. I keep checking the website too! I love when they post the new collections!
  12. $2500 for something that looks like I picked it up at a flea market in Maine? ya, I don't theenk so! Give me my plain old leather bags, please. :yes:
  13. Boho, you are so cool finding all these magazine treasures:flowers:...I'm glad we all didn't put you off last time when we all pounced in eager anticipation, LOL!:roflmfao:
  14. WTF? really doesn't strike me as Bal style at all.
  15. CRACKER~!!! We miss'd you!!! gOod to see you back~!