Email your SA?

1. Hello ladies...

I was wondering if any of you are in email contact with your SA? I do not live in the same area as the Hermes store that I have a relationship with and now have a new SA...I have called him a couple of times (and purchased a few small things over the phone) but am always coming across new things that I would like to add to my wish list and don't want to become a pest - especially since I cannot go to the store in person....so wondered how you guys keep in touch.

Thanks!

2. One of the stores I dealt with in the past is nowhere near me and I sometimes contact them via email. However, the thing with email is that they don't often get back to me within the same day. Soemtimes I won't hear from them til a week later. I prefer phone because it's easier to say No and I can still talk to them. If I go in person, sometimes I feel pressured to buy (but that's because I feel bad for saying no in person).

3. Same with me, my SA actually gave me email but she never answers in a timeley fashion, and it's MUCH easier by phone.
    Actually a lot of stores will tell you one thing on the phone and another in person. They have special regulations about selling only to "locals" with local billing addresses etc.. also, I know from experience that they are sick & tired of answering Hermes technical questions on the phone ( My SA told me it's like they feel they aren't sales associates but rather "Hermes information hotline" as she put it) ;) and their energy not resulting in any kind of sale they can make a comission on, they tend to sometimes just make stuff up because they are sick of answering questions. Like i once called 12 different stores to ask if the JPG was going to be made in a smaller size in the future and could I get on the list for one, and I got 12 different answers...Some of them were really funny. In the end no one could give me the REAL answer. Same with the famous new Pink, they'll give you a bunch of different answers each time you ask! ;)

4. Same with me, my SA actually gave me email but she never answers in a timeley fashion, and it's MUCH easier by phone.
    Actually a lot of stores will tell you one thing on the phone and another in person. They have special regulations about selling only to "locals" with local billing addresses etc.. also, I know from experience that they are sick & tired of answering Hermes technical questions on the phone ( My SA told me it's like they feel they aren't sales associates but rather "Hermes information hotline" as she put it) ;) and their energy not resulting in any kind of sale they can make a comission on, they tend to sometimes just make stuff up because they are sick of answering questions. Like i once called 12 different stores to ask if the JPG was going to be made in a smaller size in the future and could I get on the list for one, and I got 12 different answers...Some of them were really funny. In the end no one could give me the REAL answer. Same with the famous new Pink, they'll give you a bunch of different answers each time you ask! ;)

5. The best way IMO is to go in personally. I actually don't try to bother him too much, even though I do have his email address. I only call when I really, really want something.

6. My SAs and I email each other quite frequently. Since I am always on-the-go, they email me whenever they have something new or whenever they have an update on the status on my bag. Other than that, we just talk on the phone to discuss more detailed things.