Email from Net-A-Porter...Is this a good deal for USA buyers?

1. I received the following email from Net-A-Porter and I'm wondering if this is good for USA buyers?

You have just 10 days left to shop the NET-A-PORTER SALE EXTRAVAGANZA...

Plus we have fabulous news for you - from 19th July 2006 NET-A-PORTER begins shipping from the USA!

This means that your NET-A-PORTER deliveries will arrive at your door even sooner! And the good news doesn’t end there… Pricing will be in US Dollars at the US Dollar recommended retail price, so you don’t have to worry about exchange rates and duties, and sales taxes will be local.

Please note that customers shopping from the US/Americas after 18th July 2006 will only be able to buy items currently marked NEW SEASON

2. Duplicate post..sorry

3. Yes, because we don't have to pay customs fees anymore. So if you need to return an item, you won't have to worry about losing your customs fees and will actually get a full refund (minus shipping charges).

Plus, I often had to pay higher prices even after VAT was taken out due to "special pricing" that designers asked NAP to charge US customers. It was the case for Alexander McQueen items, and was very irksome.