Elysian Park handbags

1. I just got this awesome handbag at a sample sale from this brand I hadn't heard much about before, and I thought I'd share.
    This is the bag I got, the Travis shoulder bag. I got it in purple. The leather is buttery soft and the inside is lined with yummy suede. It's also very light. I took it out for the first time today and I'm in love!
    I'm also a fan of these from the spring collection:
    (Try not to let the creepy masked person bother you. Strange photo shoot.)
    And from the fall collection:
    This is their site: http://peep-it.net/noetic/elysian/elysian/home.html. The prices listed in those pics are wrong, though, as far as I can tell. Maybe they're wholesale? The sites I've found sell the bags for around $500-$600, with clutches at around $250-$300. Anyway, I like reading about new designers here, so thought I'd share my latest find! What do you guys think?
  2. Very nice.
  3. Congrats, they look lovely!
  4. cory in nude is getting a lot of my attnetion ;), cool baggies
  5. I like the Douglas, very nice!
  6. ooh they are beautiful...

i agree the masked person looks... so weird.. very out of place! lol
  7. Love the bags, and yes, the masked person doesn't even look avant-garde or edgey- just silly.

Sure wish they would publish the dimensions.
  8. It's too bad the prices listes aren't actually true - they'd be snapped up in a second!
  9. they're gorgeous, I love the gathering in the Travis you bought.
  10. Very nice find! Love the Douglas.
  11. Douglas and Christopher would be mine if the old prices were right!
  12. If you live in LA, sample sales are really key. My mom picked up the travis at one of those and only paid like $100. It was one of those cooper building sales.
  13. I love the Cory! :heart: I wonder if it comes in black . . .

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on one of these, other than at a sample sale? Not many sample sales in my area.
  14. btw - nerdphanie, do u have any idea where I can order these online?
  15. Yes please, nerdphanie- where to find online...and since I also live in LA can you tell me where to find a similar sample sale? :wlae: