eLUXURY VIP FREE shiping *CODE* inside!

1. i just received this email.....ENJOY!:heart: :p

+ A Special Preview of the Spring 2007 Catalog!</STRONG>

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To thank you for being such a loyal customer, we invite you to shop[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with free shipping on all orders before we announce it to the public.[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Simply enter promotion code MODE at checkout.*[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Be the first to preview our Spring 2007 fashion catalog featuring your[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]favorite designers like Marc Jacobs, Dior, Fendi, Versace and more.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Discover our newest names like L.A.M.B., Isabella Fiore,[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zac Posen handbags, KORS Michael Kors shoes,[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Giuseppe Zanotti, and MICHAEL Michael Kors handbags.[/FONT]

Women's Spring 2007 Catalog - eLUXURY
  2. thanks!

anyone know when this expires?
  3. Thanks!!! This is great! :yahoo:
  4. I got one too!
    I love that dior!
    2200 though!
  5. can you use the FREE shipping code on Louis Vuitton? Or just the brands mentioned above?
  6. Yes, it should work on LV! :yahoo:
  7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks, I did it!!!

It worked, I just bought myself a LV Keepall 55 - I really wanted a 50, but they didn't have it in stock....I am so happy!!!! :nuts:

Plus, FREE shipping - NO sales tax and I used ebates and saved an additional 3% - if you haven't signed up for ebates, you should - you can use the link below if you'd like...YIPPEE!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

8. Awww congrats :smile: !!! I'm thinking of getting something too, since its NO TAX!!!

9. You should, it's so worth it!!! Thanks, I am so excited, I have wanted a Keepall for a long time!! HEE! HEE!
  10. Wow, no tax to all states?? I'm in CA...
  11. Thank you so much! I'm super excited because I wondered when they would offer free shipping again.
  12. Please dont tempt me! :shame:

13. HEE! HEE! :graucho:
  14. No, actually the only two states charges sales tax is Tennessee and California - sorry! But if you use ebates - you still save 3%! - on a $900.00 bag, like the Keepall I just bought - that's $27.00 right there!!!
  15. Oh! SHOOT...

I just ordered bags on Feb13 without knowing that there will be a free shipping so soon....