eLuxury Ship time??

1. Just purchased my first LV (Boulonge) from eLuxury and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. Actually, I'm anxiously awaiting the email letting me know it has shipped! :hysteric: I ordered the bag on Saturday and still haven't received shipment confirmation.

How long does eLuxury usually take before shipping the product?? I know, I know, I should just be patient but I'm just sooooo excited....

2. go to your eLuxury account and check the status. or you can use Live Chat and ask the rep about it

3. Well it usually takes 1-2 days before it even leaves the factory. But depending on where you live it then takes 3-4 days (at least from personal experience).

4. :shame: Duh! Don't know why I didn't think of checking my eLuxury account in the first place...thanks for pointing out the obvious!

Still in process....grrrrrrr!!

5. I'm in TX. My orders shipped from TN., but I paid $8.00 more for Priority and got my order in 2 days.

6. Congrats! I have the Boulonge and love it!

7. I always choose Priority and they have always sent it Overnight... how cool, right? :yahoo:

8. a friend of mine has ordered from them and it takes usually 1-2 business days to ship and then about 3-5 to arrive depending on where u live in relation to their shipping facility

9. They ship FedEx, so they ship Tuesday thru Saturday. It will probably ship sometime tonight. You'll probably get the e-mail between 6 PM and 8 PM Pacific time. That's what I was told when I talked to a rep over the live chat feature a couple of weeks back.

10. Congrats on your new boulogne! That's a great choice. I would love to see pics when you get it. Welcome to the forum!

11. I got mine around 5 days after my order...have fun:heart:

12. Give it a day or two to process then when it ships, you get the email and you can track it.

13. I had the upgraded shipping on mine-ordered it on a Sunday and had it really fast-like 2-3 days.

14. Correct on every count! :yahoo: I received the email at 6:44 Pacific time and my bag should arrive tomorrow....can't wait!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. This is a fantastic forum...I've learned so much in my short time lurking here. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I've now found lots of people who will help feed my addiction! ;)