ELuxury sale (additional markdowns)

1. I was just checking out e-luxury's sale section and noticed that most of their items are actually cheaper than the price that shows up in the sale section. Just like net-a-porter, if you click on a particular item, you'll see that it's actually cheaper. I saw a pair of 7 skinny jeans for $49! Enjoy!

2. wow! I just checked it out. Thanks for the heads up!!!

3. Thanks!!!

4. THANKS.. just bought a bunch of tops

5. Thanks, Twynkle. I bought a Tod's bag I had my eye on.

6. [​IMG][​IMG]Zac PosenIconic Tote$1,295.00 SALE PRICE: $649.00
    • Grained leather with contrasting grained leather trim
    • Aged golden brass hardware
    • Front flap pocket with turn-lock closure
    • Golden zip closure with logo-etched hexagonal ring pull
    • Rolled leather shoulder straps with oversized golden beads and hexagonal rings; 7.5" drop
    • Suede lining with zip pocket and two leather-trimmed pouch pockets
    • Gathered sides at bottom
    • 17" x 13.5" x 7"
    • Made in Italy

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

I bought this bag from Saks on sale and it is beyond gorgeous-plus you get free shipping-go get it!!!
    I think I paid $600 for it-but I also had tax added in.:yes:

7. Thank you so much! I just bought a couple of things and now I want to see if they will do a price adjustment on an order I placed less than two weeks ago.
    Does anyone know if eLuxury offers price adjustment?

8. FYI - just was on the live chat with eLuxury regarding their price adjustment policy and here's what they said: "Our price adjustment policy is for seven days and the item must still be in stock in the same size that was purchased."

9. OMG.. i cannot believe how much stuff i just bought. I hope none of it gets cancelled because that's what happened when I tried buying some monogram groom stuff when it came out. They had to call me a few days later to tell me my products didn't go through.... =(

10. i bought something last week and it took them 7 days AND after me emailing them to tell me it was sold out :sad:

11. Thank you!!! Just ordered two of those Kors flip flops! :yahoo:

12. arghhhh nooooo why is it the only size available are 29s! =*(

13. Wah...... they don't have anything I like in my size.

14. thanks! time to shop!