ELuxury promo code?

1. Does anyone know of a current ELuxury promo code? I'm about to make my first LC purchase - a Speedy 25. :love: :nuts:

2. eLuxury rarely has any promo code. If it does, the best is only going to be free shipping.

3. That's what I assumed but the only posted free shipping codes I found were expired. Thought it couldn't hurt to try. :biggrin:

I'm getting my bag with or without free shipping. :biggrin:

4. i believe there's free upgraded shipping right now for mother's day.. so you'd still hafta pay but you'd get your bag quicker.

5. Yeah...maybe i should order something at this time....better than nothing:wondering

6. nope..no codes at this time besides free shipping :sad:

7. I know this is a lil off topic, but do you need to pay your states sales tax when purchasing from e-luxury? I'm thinking if I don't I can save over a lil $$$.

8. from the website:

eLUXURY charges sales tax for orders shipped to California and Tennessee. Recipients of orders shipped to other states are responsible for complying with state and local tax laws.

hth!

9. luckylacoste - do you know of a free shipping code? They are offering a free upgrade so I'll get it faster but I still have to pay the 21.00 shipping. Oh well, at least I'll get it faster! :biggrin:

10. Thanks! I don't know why but I had a hard time finding that on the site. Hmmm, free shipping and no sales tax, a new LV is now starting to look a little tempting...but there is still a thrill about buying it in the store.