Eluxury packaging/boxes.

1. Hey guys, so I have decided to make my first online purchase thru eluxury. Was wondering if I chose the gift box option, will they send me the hard case box that the boutique offers or just a plain box like amazon or something? Thanks.

Hit me up at:

louisvuittonlover

2. You will receive a Louis Vuitton Box packaged in an Eluxury box.

3. i have heard it go both ways. ask for the box you want.

4. request LV box.

5. i NEVER ASK FOR A LV BOX-THEY JUST AUTOMATICALLY SEND IT- LARGE A WELL AS SMALL ITEMS.

6. I didn't request any box at all and my bag arrived today from eluxury in the nice LV box...I also didn't upgrade shipping and received the bag in 3 days!!

7. I bought an Epi Speedy a couple of weeks ago from Elux
    and just recycled the LV box about 15 minutes ago.
    I a bit sheepish to admit it, but the LV box was so nice I didn't want to dispose of it.

8. I keep ALL of my LV boxes! Although, I have had the experience of receiving an LV box cushioned so tightly inside the elux box that the LV box was damaged. Not horrifically, but enough so that the top doesn't just sit nicely and politely on the bottom. I still think elux rocks!

9. You don't have to check the gift box option. You'll get the brown LV box regardless. The gift box option is for those who want a fancy silver box with a purple ribbon for gift giving.
    I forgot to add: the brown LV box will be packed inside of an regular cardboard box with plenty of air pillows around it. Eluxury packs their shipments so nicely.

10. hmmm...I checked the gift box option on my last two purchases and didn't receive a fun silver box or ribbon. I feel cheated :sad:.

11. It's just a box lol. I prefer LV box though than any other box.

12. i didnt request it and they sent an lv box

13. Yup, they send it anyway. I think the gift option just adds some kind of special wrapping or ribbons.