Eluxury only ship within US only??!!

1. I just found out from Eluxury that they only ship within US only. :sad: Sad....sobs..sobs...as I just wanted to order a bag from Eluxury!! I'm very desparate to having the bag, pls help! :crybaby: I'm from Malaysia.
  2. Sorry to hear that. What bag are you looking for? Maybe you should find the number of the nearest boutique and call them. They might be able to ship it to you.
  3. Hi welcome! What bag are u looking for? If it is LV bag you can buy them in LV store in Kuala Lumpur.
    Where in Malaysia are you? I am from Malaysia originally and now live in US.
  4. You may be able to find a mail forwarding service where you can direct the elux purchase to and then they'll send it on to you. There are a few around, I just can't think of the names. However, the savings may be nullified with the charges involved with the service...
  5. hi Puteri, I'm living in Petaling Jaya. I'm looking for Tod's Kate Easy Media which currently the Tod's boutique in KLCC doesn't carry this model anymore.
  6. check out internationalcheckout.com - they forward things you want to buy from elux - I have never tried them out but they were recommended in some magazines over here in europe.

It will cost you though!
  7. does anyone have any information of this similar service but from france online website? TIA