eluxury free ship code

+ A Special Preview of the Spring 2007 Catalog!</STRONG>

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To thank you for being such a loyal customer, we invite you to shop[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with free shipping on all orders before we announce it to the public.[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Simply enter promotion code MODE at checkout.*[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Be the first to preview our Spring 2007 fashion catalog featuring your[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]favorite designers like Marc Jacobs, Dior, Fendi, Versace and more.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Discover our newest names like L.A.M.B., Isabella Fiore,[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zac Posen handbags, KORS Michael Kors shoes,[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Giuseppe Zanotti, and MICHAEL Michael Kors handbags.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SHOP THE SPRING CATALOG[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Offer applies to standard (ground) shipping to a single address only. If you choose multiple [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]addresses, an additional charge of $8 per address will apply. If you choose Priority or [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Express Shipping, full charges will apply. This offer is not valid on previously purchased [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]merchandise, and it cannot be combined with other offers. This offer is not transferable. [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This offer does not apply to packages shipped to Hawaii and Alaska.[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
  2. sweeeeeeeeet! you're awesome for sharing!
  3. thanks so much. this is great.
  4. ahhh... i just placed an order yesterday! :cursing:
  5. Thanks!
  6. YAY! I hope what I wanted is not gone. Thanks.
  7. It's gone.:crybaby: