Eluxury Codes

1. Does eluxury ever have any discount codes that apply to merchandise and not just shipping?:confused1:

2. FYI...have you heard of ebates? Well, they will give you a % rebate on your purchase from ELUXURY...currently it is 3%, but at various times it has been increased as high as 8%.

Below is the link, feel free to check it out - that is in addition to the MODE - FREE shipping code....plus, you can use it at tons of other stores....enjoy, oh yea - right now they are giving a $10.00 bonus if you sign up by 3/15.

Rebates, Cash Back, Discount Coupons, Online Coupons -

[​IMG]
    Join Today. You and your referrer will both get $10*!
    • Get the best prices on the web
    • Cash Back on all purchases
    • Free membership - No Spam, No gimmicks
    • Members have saved over $30 million to date
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] E-mail: Password (6-12 characters): By becoming a member, you agree to our Terms & Conditions

*New users must sign up on this page and make a qualifying purchase by March 15, 2007.

....so, if you click on the link above, you should of seen the $10.00 bonus instead of the normal $5.00. Plus, the small print states that a qualifying purchase must be made by 3/15/07 in order to receive the $10.00 rebate.

3. Also, remember to use MODE for FREE shipping!!!

4. the link isnt working for me :sad:

5. nevermind i figured it out. thank you so much!

6. yea the **** - represents the word - e b a t e s - but we can't use the word for some reason? you can private message me and give me your email and I can email you the link. not sure why we can use the term any more? oh well.

7. Don't forget the 15th is the last day to sign up and take advantage of the $10.00 sign up bonus, otherwise it goes back to $5.00. PM message me for the link if you would like, since we can't use the word e b a t e s for some reason on this site anymore. Happy shopping, especially in conjuction with the free shipping code - MODE from Elux....later ya!!