elux s/h

1. Well,
    I finally have the money for my dream bag- speedy 35. After I purchase it I am putting myself on a "bag ban". But I am afraid that after this first LV purchase I will get addicted. It happened with my Dooney and Bourkes, Coach hopefully not LV!!
    NOw how much does elux charge for shipping? I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it to save on taxes (7.75 here).
    Thank you!
  2. Congrats on your first purchase. Don't forget to use ebates, there will be 3% cashback for elux.
  3. ok now you have to tell me about ebates?
    Thank you!
  4. elux doesn't charge tax?? (i haven't purchase anything from elux yet)
  5. I think e lux charges tax to California residents.....other than that, it's usually worth paying the shipping.....it's especially worth it when they run free shipping! they sell out of a lot of Louis during free shipping!!!
  6. that sucks... california tax isn't cheap either... something like 8.14% isnt it???
  7. NYC tax is 8.265!. Thanks for the eBates link Dryad!,im going to buy myself something LV next month,and the 3% will really help me out :love:
  8. You are welcome, Jadore!
  9. Actually NYS tax is 8.375% right now.. at least that's what they charged me when I splurged @ Gucci :angel:.. I recently puchased the Duomo on Elux and the shipping was $25 for items over $1000. :yahoo:
  10. is there any state in USA that does not charge tax on handbags?? lol
  11. lol.. i wish! i think purchasing from Elux might be the best, if you calculate, a $1000 will have about $80 in taxes (dep. on where you are). Since the shipping on $1000+ is only $25, it's a pretty good deal. The only drawback is that you have to make sure they have the bag in stock! :lol: