Elux made the final decision...

1. Julst kidding. I was really on the fence about the damier 25 or 30. I have read all the threads and checked all the visual aids, like 5 times. I normally like big bags so I had pretty much decided to go with the 30. I had both in my shopping cart.

Well, when I went to elux, the 25 was out of stock.:nuts: :nuts: So, I felt it was divine intervention:yes: that led me to my 30. Actually, I was going to purchase the 30 anyway. If I feel it's too big, I just send it back for an exchange.

Yeah!! I purchased my first new LV:wlae:
  2. Congrats!
  3. Congrats!!! now its the waiting for it that will drive you insane lol
  4. Congrats!

I have the Damier 30, and I LOVE it!! :heart: I love the bigger of the 2 because if I need to throw in more things, I have plenty of room!!!!!!! I like reading and there's plenty of room for a few paperbacks as well as everything else I carry. SHOOT, the other day I was actually able to fit a hardcover book, along w/ all my other essentials: cell, ckbk, wapity, sm agenda, eyeglass case, keys, sm ludlow wallet. (did I mention I have 3 different speedy 30's, and 1 Speedy 25...which is the Cerise, love it!) The Cerise is quite a bit smaller..still love her for my essentials, but if I want that "space" then the 30 is the way to go!

I just love knowing if I need the extra room, I have it!:wlae:

Also if whatever reason you think it's too big, elux is really good about returns. I believe it's 30 days. (Maybe 45??) nahhh, I think it's 30 days.

5. Congrats!!!
  6. awwww....congrats hun! :yahoo: now just wait until the LV addiction grows! :lol: the mono canvas speedy 30 usually has that effect. ;)
  7. aww yay congrats! cant wait till it comes!
  8. Congrats on the purchase! I bought it instantly when I saw the email coming from eluxury about the damier speedy 30...and I called elux at that time...and got it right away..... :biggrin: you won't regret it...it's really really adorable
  9. congrats!!!
  10. congrats!
  11. Gongratulations on your first purchase!
  12. dITTO-YOU'LL LOVE IT! its the best bag for everything!!!!
  13. congrats! I love my damier speedy 30! i thought it might have been too big at first but now i love the space. enjoy your first lv purchase.
  14. Yeah,,,good choice :yahoo:
    I love the 30 in the Speedy size. I'm sure you love it and look fabulous too!
  15. Congrats ! :yahoo:

I have also damier speedy 30, it is a great bag. You will love it !!!