Elux is SLOW!

1. ugh I ordered friday night and they told me today it will ship in the next 2-3 days!

2. I agree I am also waiting for my order to be shipped I have no patience I want my bag now LOL

3. when they say it'll ship in the next 2-3 days, that's 2 - 3 BUSINESS days. saturday and sunday don't count as business days and since you ordered at night, today would be the first business day.

4. No they told me that today 2-3 days from today!

5. Yeah I'm waiting for a shipment too. Mine should be here Wed. and I ordered on the 14th!

6. I am pretty sure they meant "business days." That is just how it has always been...Amazon, Nordstrom, Saks, etc., etc,....that is how they all operate:confused1:

7. They are slow - each time I've ordered from them I am surprised at how slow they are.

8. Wow- I have nothing but great things to say about elux. I usually have y bag withing 2-3 business day. Last time DH ordered on a Monday, he got it on Thursday

9. I have always had things very quick from Elux, usually in 2-3 days even when they have said longer. I think they are great with their shipping service. Maybe it depends on what part of the country you live on.

10. I've had things come really fast and really slow. I think it just depends on when you order. If you order on a Monday, you'll most likely get it by the end of the week. If you order on a Thurs/Fri, that's when it seems to drag on....I still :heart: Elux tho!