Elux is out of stock on the wallet I wanted...

1. :crybaby: :crybaby: I was planning to order my mono french wallet this morning but elux is out of stock. I know that they replinish their inventory often but normally when I order on Wednesday, Fedex delivers on Saturday which is perfect.

Right now I have a pomme vernis zippy in my cart because I have been on the fence about the two. The only reason I hesitate is because I already have a pomme agenda.

I have the money and it's burning a hole in my pocket. What would you do?:graucho:
  2. I would wait and get the piece you really want.
  3. Yup, I would wait to get the French wallet as well.
  4. Wait. Don't buy something just because it's there. Trust me, you'll regret it later on...;)
  5. call them and see if maybe they do have one in stock
  6. Call 866-Vuitton, bet the price reduction has alot to do with the out of stock.
  7. ^^ Yea call them up and have them ship it to you ;)
  8. Either call 1-866 number or call eluxury back and have them call you when they have more in stock.
  9. the 866 number could hook you up in a flash!!
  10. id wait and get what you really want, im sorry they were out of it!
  11. Sorry -- I must have gotten one of their last ones in stock! Mine is on its way and I can't wait for it. Definitely wait for the piece that you want -- the french purse is awesome! I'm actually replacing the same one that was 10 years old. I love it!
  12. They are back in stock. I ordered it yesterday and it's scheduled to be delivered on Saturday.:yahoo:

Gotta love free shipping, no sales tax and ebates!!!
  13. ^ Congratulations!!! I'm glad that you got the wallet that you originally wanted!!
  14. Did you get your french purse? I got mine!
  15. can't wait to see the pics then ;)