Elux Indigo stock update billfold, 4key, stillwood vert

1. On eluxury right now are:

Billfold
    4 key
    Stillwood vert

all in lucisious well-wearing Indigo. Grab them all so I can drool at them here :lol: :drool: :drool:

2. ooh!! someone get them!!

3. Thanks- I must go check these out NOW! lol

4. um, excuse me, but YOU are the resident INDIGO girl!
    congrats on the recent purchase!;)

5. haha, no, mewlicious definitely has more indigo than me!! :love: I want to steal her stuff, haaha.

did anyone get anything?? I wish a cles had come in. :hysteric:

6. A cles in indigo would be wonderful!!! I also cant wait for the amarante! (I hope that's spelled right) :graucho:

7. I love the Indigo..but I could never make up my mind on what I wanted lol. Oh well.

8. I wish they had a cles or lexington!

9. Thanks for the info! : )

10. The billfold and key holder are gone ... thank goodness, because I can't spend anymore money :roflmfao: I was going to buy a framboise cles today, but now they are out of stock ... which is okay, because I have to save my spending money to spend elsewhere next week ...

This baby still looking for a home!

[​IMG]

11. I did it! I got the 4 Key Holder!!!!

12. The billfold is back, I had it in my shopping bag, but decided against it, as I need a long wallet.

13. :yahoo: congrats!! I demand pics when it comes in :biggrin:

14. Get the billfold Another!! It will look awesome with your Reades!!!

15. it would!! I'm just all tapped out of money right now. I have this insane idea that I want to go to Celine Dion's last two shows in Las Vegas and it's costing me $700 just for the two tickets. :push: plus I just ordered a pomme heart purse .... and that's my whole paycheck, hahaha.