Elux has new Fendi styles up!

1. Handbags - eLUXURY

I especially like this one...
    Crossword Clutch - $920

Crossword Grande Mirrored Bag - $2230

B Mix Large Transparent Bag - $1580
  2. They look ridiculous.
  3. I was wondering about the trasparent bag. I saw some ads with it but didn't know what it was called.
  4. I only like the first one.. the other ones dont look very servicable to me. Too shiny :O
  5. LOL! :roflmfao:
    I think the other two look ridiculous... but somehow the clutch just gets me. :nuts:
  6. YOu reckon I'd be able to check my reflection in my bag? Would definitely save me the hassle of bringing a pocket mirror :supacool::roflmfao:
  7. I agree the clutch is very cute. The reflective one is growing on me. I think it would look stunning with the right person carrying it, but I don't think I am that person :smile:
  8. I love the clutch. Have been eyeballing it for ever. Love it to bits. Unfortunately, I'm just not a clutch carrier. I need my hands free:sad:.
  9. The clutch is the only one that I would even consider - and even then I would have nowhere to wear it.
  10. The first clutch is lovely! oh I think I might want one
  11. Thanks for the info... will check it out...
  12. what are they? besides abominations. =x imo.
  13. I guess I'm in the minority, but I think they're funky fun! Maybe not at those prices though...
  14. I like them.
  15. You never know til you wear it! :graucho:
    But I think it might have potential to be a head-turner if worn properly. :p