Elux has lowered their shipping rates

1. Today is the last free shipping day but they're lowering their rates as well.
    It's $12.50 for packages over $100.

2. Excellent!!!

3. OH YEAH!!!! Thanks for the news! YAAAAYY!:smile:

4. I just saw that Hooray! 21 was way too much for shipping!

5. oh yay! thats so awesome!

6. That's awesome!!!! Here's the breakdown:

NEW SHIP RATES

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ORDER VALUE[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]TYPE OF SHIPPING[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]CHARGE[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$.01 - $100.00[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Standard (Ground 5-7 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$5.00[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$100.01 and up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Standard (Ground 5-7 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$12.50[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$.01 and up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Priority (3-4 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$29.95[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$.01 and up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Express (2-3 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$34.95[/FONT][​IMG]

7. Love, love, love eLuxury!!!

8. good good!!!

9. VERY good news!!

10. Wooo hoo.

Wish I could make up my mind about a bag by tonight in order to ge tfree shipping....but if it will only be $12.00 then it won't kill me

LOL:lol:

11. I never understood the whole shipping based on item value thing.
    I ordered a tiny necklace from Bloomingdales awhile ago and because it was almost $100, the shipping was about $15.

12. I think it has something to do with insuring the packages.:shrugs: that's my best guess.

13. Lol..I don't even think it was insured. It didn't look like it from the receipt anyway.
    All I got was a massive box with my teeny little necklace box inside.
    Errgh.

14. Good news!!!!

15. Maybe the decrease is because gas prices have dropped???? Who knows, but take advantage of it.