Elux Caught onto the price increase this morning...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last night I spent a bunch of time on Elux wondering if there was anything I really wanted before they raised their prices...I've been thinking about the Madeleine PM lately. I think it would be a great rain bag for the summer as well as an all around everyday bag when I want to be careful. So I looked it up a few times while browsing and of corse it was sold out...and then "puff" there it was. I ordered it sight unseen (I don't have a very good history with sight unseen bags) but it's a simple enough looking bag and I got if for the $775.00 price. This morning I decided to cancel my order as I placed it at 2:30 in the morning. But it had already been processed and I couldn't cancel. I decided to take another look at it and the price was now at $810.00. So, I guess I'm a proud new owner of the Epi Madeleine pm in Ivoire!! I hope it's not a returned item :confused1:.
    I'll post pics once it arrives unless I'm not going to keep it...lol

2. I did the same thing too, lol....
    Nothing grabbed me, so I guess I will wait until the new stuff comes in...
    Elux can save you alot if you can get free ship and no tax....

3. Darn, I was hoping they'd never catch on.... :p

Congrats on the new bag, I hope you love it and keep it!

4. nice!

5. Congrats!!

6. Thats' a pretty bag..Congrats!

7. there's a lot of price increase threads. . . can you guys do a search and try and keep them altogether by chance?
    Thanks!:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.