Elliott Lucca Handbags

Which is the most stunning Elliott Lucca of the 3?

1. Izzie Satchel

2. Andrea Satchel

3. Astrid Hobo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was walking arund Macy's yesterday and saw some Elliott Lucca handbags, I never really paid attention to them but saw a nice huge EL charm hanging, my initials, so I walked over. Now I looked at the site and saw 3 gorgeous handbags, what do you think? Is the leather nice? Do they last?
    1 -is the Izzie, not available until Oct and going to be in the Oct Lucky- retails for $218
    2- is the Andrea satchel for $298
    3 -is the Astrid hobo- a crinkly patent leather for $198

Any opnions? :tup: or:tdown:
    izzieEL.jpg andreaEL.jpg astridhoboEL.jpg
  2. Thanks, you just answered my question that I posted in the other thread. So you can find them at Macys. I love the Astrid.
  3. I love woven leather. The Andrea satchel has my vote.
  4. izzie! it's so cute and has clean lines.
  5. I personally like the hobo best, but I wouldn't pay full price for an EL. You can get them on sale lots of places. I just got an Etoile satchel for $22 on amazon and I got a gorgeous pebbled leather socialite satchel for ~$100 at off 5th. I also have a wallet from smartbargains that was ~$30.

I've only had one EL bag that I wasn't happy with, so I returned it. The others are very good quality: solid craftsmanship, nice leather, good hardware, etc. Even at full price, I think they're a good deal, but I would hold out for sales. HTH!
  6. Only 10 people had an opinion? come on ladies!!
  7. the astrid! :yes:
  8. izzie!
  9. The Izzie. Does it come in any other colors?
  10. I have a small Elliott Lucca that I recently purchased. If you look at the new pic I added to my member name its on my lap. I really like some of the styles and the weave reminds me of BV.
  11. I don't know how they hold up but they look very nice. I like the 3rd one for the fall winter season.
  12. estella in brown medium i loveeeeee it
  13. LOVE the Astrid.....funny, I was looking at EL bags on sale at Neimans today....
  14. Izzie.
  15. The Astrid is gorgeous