Elliott Lucca Handbags

?

Which is the most stunning Elliott Lucca of the 3?

1. Izzie Satchel

2. Andrea Satchel

3. Astrid Hobo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was walking arund Macy's yesterday and saw some Elliott Lucca handbags, I never really paid attention to them but saw a nice huge EL charm hanging, my initials, so I walked over. Now I looked at the site and saw 3 gorgeous handbags, what do you think? Is the leather nice? Do they last?
    1 -is the Izzie, not available until Oct and going to be in the Oct Lucky- retails for $218
    2- is the Andrea satchel for $298
    3 -is the Astrid hobo- a crinkly patent leather for $198

Any opnions? :tup: or:tdown:

izzieEL.jpg andreaEL.jpg astridhoboEL.jpg
  2. Thanks, you just answered my question that I posted in the other thread. So you can find them at Macys. I love the Astrid.

3. I love woven leather. The Andrea satchel has my vote.

4. izzie! it's so cute and has clean lines.

5. I personally like the hobo best, but I wouldn't pay full price for an EL. You can get them on sale lots of places. I just got an Etoile satchel for $22 on amazon and I got a gorgeous pebbled leather socialite satchel for ~$100 at off 5th. I also have a wallet from smartbargains that was ~$30.

I've only had one EL bag that I wasn't happy with, so I returned it. The others are very good quality: solid craftsmanship, nice leather, good hardware, etc. Even at full price, I think they're a good deal, but I would hold out for sales. HTH!

6. Only 10 people had an opinion? come on ladies!!

7. the astrid! :yes:

8. izzie!

9. The Izzie. Does it come in any other colors?

10. I have a small Elliott Lucca that I recently purchased. If you look at the new pic I added to my member name its on my lap. I really like some of the styles and the weave reminds me of BV.

11. I don't know how they hold up but they look very nice. I like the 3rd one for the fall winter season.

12. estella in brown medium i loveeeeee it

13. LOVE the Astrid.....funny, I was looking at EL bags on sale at Neimans today....

14. Izzie.

15. The Astrid is gorgeous