Elliot Lucca handbags

1. So does anyone own anything from this line? I love some of the handbags. I think the leather is beautiful.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yes. I have two and the leather is unbelievable soft. Elliot Lucca is actually the 'higher end' of the Sac, which I didn't know until recently. I have two woven leather bags of theirs and the weave stays woven!! (you can't say that about all woven bags).

3. Good to hear that the bags are nice quality. Their woven ones look very nice.

4. They had some GREAT clutches for the fall.

I love that purse in the first pic you posted, too!

5. I love that one too! I just don't think I have anywhere I could wear it to though. :shrugs:

6. they make the best bags. You really get a bang for your buck. There are details galore, really interesting, and the price can't be beat.

7. I have that third bag in the first post (the hobo). Yes, the leather is very soft yet not flimsy, and the construction of the bag is excellent. I bought the bag for about $156, currency conversion taken into account (I don't live in the US). It's fabulous and has become my default bag for office.

8. Yes. I have one and i love it!

9. I have the second one in white.. or a similar one at least. It's a good quality bag.

10. I have a black EL hobo (sorry don't know the name) I bought in fall 05. I have used it a lot and the leather is great quality, especially for the price.

11. does anyone have the Elliott Lucca "Estella" medium tote in Graphite? Nordstrom sold out of these handbags! :hysteric:guess i'll have to wait and see if they get more in stock. does anyone know of another store that might carry these?

here's a pic! thanks
    [​IMG]

12. Wow, that's a hot bag! I'd be intererested in tracking one of those down myself........off to Froogle.

13. oh duh! but i don't think they have the graphite gray though, which is the one that i want.
    i will keep searching and searching!
    thanks

14. I love EL bags. They are very good quality for the price...and they have a warehouse sale 2 - 3 times a year where I always pick up a couple of bags!!!