Ellen Pompeo’s Night of Diamonds

1. Ellen Pompeo and music exec husband Chris Ivery attends Chanel’s Nuits de Diamants (Night of Diamonds) at the Plaza Hotel Grand Ballroom in New York City on Wednesday.
    The fashion house’s fine jewelry division hosted the private dinner to honor the U.S. debut of 20 one-of-a-kind pieces from the Chanel archives and the Vendôme Collection.
    The black-and-white affair held homage to Chanel’s signature colors, reviving the golden age of the Plaza when Truman Capote hosted his legendary Black and White Ball in 1966.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
  2. she and that "creature" look awful

3. ohh that is not a good look for her...ick

4. What the heck is she wearing? Did her skirt get caught in shredder?

5. Don't like her outfit at all.

6. Double ick :p i can see Catherine Heigl rockin that look..not the dress though

7. Ellen Pompeo’s Night of Diamonds? More like Ellen Pompeo's Night of (Looking Like) Sh*t.

8. Get rid of those gloves!

9. Regardless of the daft skirt, hair, makeup and accessories, she's as plain as they come. I can't see why people love her so much. I sort of like the blouse, though.

10. oh, that doesn't look good. :nogood:

11. OMG!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

"that creature"

Those gloves she is wearing are beyond weird. He looks like he is trying too hard.

At least they seem happy to be together, though.

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. I happen to love her face...she has such a unique look and I think she is fabulous for that!

14. ew....ew. ew.

15. I love her face. It's not conventionally pretty-pretty, but it is feline and vivacious and IMO she is one strikingly attractive woman. Just not when she's wearing 1930s starlet hair with a 1950s dowager top, Michael Jackson's old gloves and a good old Aussie flystrip door screen doubling as a skirt. I don't think anybody could carry off that mess. :yucky: