elisha?

sweetie314

Mar 18, 2007
so i saw the new ones with the patent trim and im tempted! anyone see one in real life? how about how it holds up in rainy weather? i usually carry these bags with me to class (bad idea, i know but i love!)

so i saw the new ones with the patent trim and im tempted! anyone see one in real life? how about how it holds up in rainy weather? i usually carry these bags with me to class (bad idea, i know but i love!)
I bought one of the taupe ones. Haven't carried it yet. Check out the thread I posted on Got a Taupe Elisha. Lots of pictures.

I saw both the black and taupe suede Elisa's today at Bloomingdales and they are gorgeous. I'm thinking about the black one but I don't know how the suede will hold up but I am adding this one to my wish list.

I would avoid suede in rain if I were you, but maybe you could still get it and wear something else for rainy days? Think the suede with that lovely edging transforms the Elisha to a truly stunning bag:heart:

Ohhhhh, I wouldn't take it out in the rain. I plan on soaking mine in Wilson's but still will not take it in the rain. I expect this is going to be a high mainenance bag to keep it looking good. I plan on using mine for more special occassions and not an everyday knock about bag.