Elisa !!!!! I got her, I got her! I have ? too

1. :yahoo:Yes, my DH is going to kill me and my credit card company is going to be like "what are you doing", but I feel like I have a nice collection now. I was missing a brown bag...

The SA told me that the Elisa is about out of stock and they are not going to restock - does anyone know if this is true?

I will post pics tonite, I went on my lunch hour.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  2. Congrats on your Elisa! That is an awesome bag! Great Choice!
  3. Congratulations. Post pics soon!
  4. Your DH & CCC will understand. You made a fabulous choice, Enjoy her!!!
  5. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!
  6. Congrats, I'm sure your DH will understand!
  7. I saw this bag at the store recently and it is really beautiful!!! Its a really big bag, too, so you'll fit all of your stuff in there with no problem! Congrats!
  8. Can't wait to see pics. Congratulations!
  9. Does anyone else have this bag? How do you use it? Would love to hear about it!
  10. I have it and it is my absolute favorite bag ever!!! I use it as my everyday bag. It fits everything perfectly and it is the perfect fit for my body (i'm 5'11" and a big girl). I think it's just perfect, easy to get into, beautiful lining, not heavy like my other bags!! You'll love it!! Great purchase!! :tup:
  11. I have the Elisa and I really enjoy wearing her. I don't use her everyday, but she's always ready to impress when selected. I love the lightweight leather, the dark brown mahogany color, the extra roomy front pockets and the tattersall lining! She's easy to get into and she slouches beautifully. I probably won't ever put anything into the back slip pocket, because I don't want it to bulge. IMO, the slimness makes the large size easy to carry. :tup:
  12. I thought that too at first, but I actually put my car keys in there for easy access and it hardly bulges at all! And I have a big set of keys too!! Works perfectly!
  13. Thanks for the info, I just might try something?!
  14. I saw today that the stores won't be getting any more of this bag so I would think that what is out there is all there is except for the few that are still left in Jax. I'm debating about this bag, it is gorgeous!
  15. I can't remember what Elisa looks like. Does anyone have a pic?