ELF Cosmetics-- anyone ever tried them?

1. I've seen them in InStyle and Glamour, but I can't BELIEVE a good product would only be $1. I use Chanel and Dior almost exclusively.

But I got a coupon for 50% off an order there, so I went crazy, buying brushes, eyeliner, lip liner, concealer, etc etc-- 16 items for $15 SHIPPED!

Can anyone tell me about these products?

I figure if I don't like them I'm not out a lot of money, kwim?

2. I did the same thing that you did, ordered lots of stuff for $15 LOL. Me too still can't believe the price... with the disc its only like 50cent each.. I guess I just have to prove it myself. We'll see... =)

3. For the price, the quality is good, but I wouldn't expect the same quality as Chanel and Dior.

4. It's not bad, especially considering the price. Their brushes are nice though.

5. i just ordered a bunch of stuff too--mainly shadow brushes to use with darker shadows (for some reason i have an aversion to sticking my mac brushes in dark shadows) and blotting papers and an eyelash curler-can't wait to get my stuff it was soooo cheap! :tup:

6. I ordered a ton of lip glosses tonight, Im very excited to try them :yes:

7. My friend loves ELF. I bought a few things from them and have been satisfied, I mainly stick to tools though. I bought an eyelash curler, make up case, nail buffer/file, eye make up/nailpolish remover pads, two lip glosses, face brush and travel mirror and it only came to 15.00 with the 50% discount. I figure it's good for the price. I get all my really good make up from Everyday Minerals but the little fill in stuff I get from ELF.