Elephant Gray?

1. There is a 35cm birkin (listed on eBay) in what the seller is calling Elephant Gray (says its not graphite and not dove gray). I know that the dove is the tourterelle gris which is a very light chalky gray but what is elephant gray and how does it differ from Ardoise or Graphite?

2. I thought elephant gray was etoupe. :shrugs:

3. I am going to guess etoupe, also.

4. If it's the bag i'm thinking about, Flossy 'mentioned' a color in post 6174 in e-bay website finds. The listing is posted there. Have fun!

5. me too:yes:

6. me 3!

7. NO NO NO ONE OF THIS COLOURS ... I DID SEE THE BAG IN PARIS ..my SA proposed me a elephant grey .....
    IS A VERY ANUSUAL GREY A MIX OF DARK GREY WITH A HINT OF GREENISH and BROWN ...:confused1: I KNOW ..NO VERY CLEAR..
    ANY WAY IS A BEAUTYFUL BAG, I DID NOT GET IT BECAUSE THE ONE THAT I ORDERED IN OSTRICH WAS THERE the day after....I LOVE EXOTIC...
    HAHAHA SOMEONE ELSE GOT IT ,TO SELL IN E-BAY...:graucho:
    ANGEL2307

8. Could it be Toundra?

9. At my boutique an SA described GRAPHITE over the phone to a customer as an "elephant grey".

10. I think it's the new color of SS08, name gris elephant.

11. I'm leaning towards Gris Tourterelle. Confirm with the seller. It's good knowledge to know.

12. Just the words "elephant grey" sounds like a deal killer for me. Cant they think of a nicer way to describe the color? :yucky:

13. Yeah, Seattle Cloudy Day sounds more poetic. :yes: I mean seriously. Names should inspire customers to hand over their plastics

14. Hmmm ..... interesting!

IF IT'S THE LISTING THAT I AM LOOKING AT THAT SAYS "HERMES BIRKIN 35CM ELEPHANT GRAY" BY glitzgirlstyles, IT'S A DAMN FAKE!

15. I guess elephant goes with the whole India theme. :shrugs: