Jimmy Choo Electric Blue Choo (Mahala)

Thanks, everyone! I have been so loving this bag since I got it. I carry it everywhere - even to work. I love how it accents the typical grays and blacks that I tend to wear.

It gets noticed a lot (for better or worse). I've had some people recognize it as the same bag carried by Lindsay Lohan. Other people will just say "that is a really bright blue bag!"

chuggie i love your pup!!!!! :nuts:

anyway, i must say that the electric blue bag does accent those color, or any color in fact. One may take a look at it and think, oh that blue is not for me... its soo a one outfit bag. but it isnt. any color, green, gray, blue, black, yellow.. etc looks great with it.!!!!!! :yahoo: id buy it if a man would look good with it. lololol.

Ooh I had a chance to buy this bag today and I let some other lady take it after I had it on hold. Picked up a Chloe instead (which I'm going to return, long story but I ended the day with a Balenciaga).

Man, how much am I going to regret this decision? The color is amazing, I couldn't quite handle the shape just modeling it in store but now that I see yours and see pictures of other people with the Mahala bag I think it's pretty amazing!

Balenciagas are great bags too. I have several of them. I was looking for something a bit different and JC fit the bill perfectly. In contrast to Bal bags, I love that the Mahala has a lot of pockets and zippered areas to store stuff. Sometimes I feel like all off the items in my Balenciaga bags get really jumbled.

I haven't regretted buying this bag for one second. It really stands out (I love getting noticed :P).

I just wore my blue mahala to the city this past weekend and by did it ever get noticed. i have never had people with any other bag I have had stop what they are doing and walk over to see the bag or simply say it was stunning. I loved this bag and the color that it brought to the outfit. It made the outfit completely stand out.

The bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congratulations. One question does it go well with blue jeans? Thanks:tup::tup:

I don't want you to think I am answering for michellerojas... but I got excited when I saw your post... I have this exact bag and I think it goes fabulously with bluejeans! There is just something about this color that is so weird - I don't know how a bright blue can be so flattering, but it is! I only wear bluejeans, and I have also rec'd tons of compliments while carrying my bag. Maybe michellerojas can chime in, but I really think it does go amazing with denim - of all shades!

ilove2shop thanks so much for your response. I am the same way, I wear jeans with everything!!!! I saw the pics of L. Lohan and her electric blue Mahala and she carries it with jeans and you are absolutely right it is striking!!!! HOT HOT HOT. :heart::heart:

The bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congratulations. One question does it go well with blue jeans? Thanks:tup::tup:

I agree, I've worn it with slacks and blue jeans - both work equally well. I'm serious when I say that this bag goes with everything. I even had one male co-worker accuse me of wearing just black and white one day so that my bag would stand out even more!

I've also had people remark at how well the material on the bag is holding up after one month of constant use. :wlae: If I carried my Bal bags this much, they would definitely have a lot of scuffs already.

I just got off the phone with the sales rep here in Madrid, Spain and she tells me they are completely sold out in Europe. Does anyone know if there are any still available in the US? :crybaby:

Well I to think that it goes well with the blue jeans. I'm also a strong believer in working it. You have to be confident in whatever your wearing then it pulls everything together. I'm not sure if it was the Maddy or the Mahala but when I was in San Francisco they had the electric blue on the counter. I would ask for Eric at that store in the Bloomingdales Jimmy Choo he is such a great help.

I just got off the phone with the sales rep here in Madrid, Spain and she tells me they are completely sold out in Europe. Does anyone know if there are any still available in the US? :crybaby:

I would suggest calling a good SA in the U.S. I had a great experience with Casey at the JC store in Chicago.

This color is more beautiful than I thought. I almost drooled but caught myself in time. I'm feeling like it may be time to track one down before they can't be found at all. I think I need to scroll up again. Wow!
:woohoo:

OMG this is such a great bag. I never post on the Choo section but this bag in this particular colour has got me thinking!!!!

Chuggie - your pics confirm what I already thought: Gorgeous. I may need your help if I can get one....

OMG this is such a great bag. I never post on the Choo section but this bag in this particular colour has got me thinking!!!!

Chuggie - your pics confirm what I already thought: Gorgeous. I may need your help if I can get one....

I saw your other post and I would be happy to help out as much as I can with your search. The color is exactly what I had wanted from the Bal french blue this past season. I LOVE it! The color goes with so much that I use it almost every day.