Elderly Panda Cles

I use my Panda cles as a purse extender for my epi pochette.
I would never use it for keys! It'd get so dirty & scratched up!!!

Attachments

• acces 007.jpg
    acces 007.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 49
I have 2 of every item that was made in the Panda line, one set was to use and the other just to keep. I worked my butt off trying to get 2 of everything (getting 2 Vavins, not easy). (No I am not selling any of it sorry) The items I use are still really excellent, no chipping of the panda or anything. When I did the same thing with the Cerises line, Cherries started fading and rubbing off. So I sold all of it. Both lines were my faves of all time since I discovered LV many, many years ago. But I was disappointed with the Cerises line fading.

wow, 2 of everything???:nuts:

I put mine on my bags

IMG_3178.jpg
IMG_3048.jpg

I keep mine in the box, since exbf (who I still love, but was sooo mean); got him in Tokyo from Murakami. He wanted me to use him for my new mini, and i used him once, but he got a scratch, which I don't mind, but I don't want to use him anymore, just to take out and admire and be part of my small but loved collection... I'm very careful with panda agenda and pochette too, Murakami is such a wonderful artist, and I'm afraid he won't do anything else for LV. He (Murakami) told bf he would do one more collection, but that's it....