Elderly Panda Cles

1. Hey Everybody,

I have a Panda Cles that I love to pieces. I, however, love him in the box where he is at home and pristine. I was wondering how many people use their Panda Cles for keys: everyday? How does it look? Could you post pictures? I would love to see it!!! I know I should start using my LE more often...It took a while for me to break out Groomie Cles..Haha

Thanks In Advance,
    All the Best,

2. My panda cles is only for look not a working panda, just let him hanging on a bag:p
  3. OOh I'd love to see how a loved AND used one looks too!! I'd be too scared to use one if I had it!!
  4. Com'on people...!!
  5. i know john 5 has a lovingly used panda cles! let's hear it for john! heehee
  6. i use mine as a bag charm.
  7. I use mind as a key ring daily and it has gotten dirty!! I've had it only for a few months (since june). I tried to clean it with leather cleaner and it didn't really work out too great. I'll take a pic later for ya!
  8. I think sometimes when you admire something it's ok to never use it, to just collect the pieces. Besides he's just painted on & he will eventually rub off. So if you don't want that happening, just keep him in the box. :smile:
  9. I have never seen one with a lot of patina either, I bet it looks fine.
  10. I made the mistake of using my Panda Cles to hold my keys... biiig mistake... It got dirty fast. :upset:
  11. Ok...So group feeling.. Panda Cles for looks and not for keys!?

Now I don't feel so bad admiring him in his box :smile:
  12. Yah, I keep mine in the box as well. I did use him a few times with my Panda Pochette though.
  13. Here's a picture of mine:

Not bad considering I did use it a bit and that I purchased it in 2005.
  14. Well you could probably try using like Apple Guard/Shining Monkey or something? Or hang the Cles off of a belt look? :shrugs:
  15. I'd never use mine as a key chain, it's too pretty and I wouldnt want it to get too beat up.