Elady sold me a fake red Balenciaga bag (N tag)

Should the LV and Chanel boards be notified of this? Hit her where it hurts. Tell the authenticators on both that she sold a fake bag. That she was notified of it, proof was given, and she denied it AND relisted it. Her bread and butter is LV and Chanel, isn't it? Ask them to notify all potential buyers she has sold a fake bag, etc. then, ask mods to remove her name from trusted seller lists if she is on them, then put her name on questionable/ bad seller lists.

That, I believe, will make some impression. She shouldn't get away with this.

I have placed links to this thread under the LV and Chanel threads.

This is very unsettling. I recently purchased a LV bag from eLady and due to all of the issues with recognized authenticators - have not had the bag authenticated. This thread is my motivation to get the bag assessed for authentication ASAP.
The crazy thing is, since receiving the bag, I've wondered how a used bag could be in such fantastic condition. The listing on eLady indicated the bag was used - but the bag I received was absolutely PRISTINE! The exterior vachetta leather, interior, lining, hardware, everything. The bag looked as if it had never been used. That has bothered me since I received the bag - I've only worn it once and there are signs of usage. Now with this issue I am concerned my bag may be a SUPER FAKE. There are several posts on eLady purchases where the tpf member expressed that their handbags were in absolute perfect condition - perhaps the reason is "the bags are SUPER FAKES".

If you ever need to return it, be prepared that the return postage will not be refunded.

All elady's returns will be valid within 14 days - so be fast!

She also has an LV BAG recently that gave an authenticator great pause. I think there are good reasons to be extra careful of this seller across all brands. I personally would never buy from her now.

She also has an LV BAG recently that gave an authenticator great pause. I think there are good reasons to be extra careful of this seller across all brands. I personally would never buy from her now.
I was reading an LV thread yesterday that stated someone was returning a super fake that she had received from Elady.

Someone might have purchased the fake red bal city :sad:

sold.jpg

I was reading an LV thread yesterday that stated someone was returning a super fake that she had received from Elady.

Yup, I think saw that post in the LV thread.

The 'S' on the word "Paris" looks really bad.

eLady isn't good at authenticating LV also - this is a superfake neverfull.

Hi all, I have just returned a fake red city Balenciaga to elady.

They have relisted the bag at ebay and their own site:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/331500856543?_mwBanner=1

https://global.elady.com/products/detail.php?product_id=26890

Please do not buy this as there are no red bags released with a 'N' metal tag.

'N' refers to spring summer 2011 collection and there's no red bag in the collection.

Although Elady has refunded the money for the bag, she is ignoring my emails on the metal tag reference and my request for postage refunds. From this issue, I would like to warn all against buying things from elady.

Base on how they handle this, I can tell that they aren't that knowledgeable with Balenciaga bags and are difficult to deal should a fake appears.

I have reported the ebay listing and hope it will be taken down.

More details on my ordeal tmr.

Pls take note.
Thank you for posting on the chanel forum I didn't realize that Elady participates in these deceptive practices

Thank you for posting on the chanel forum I didn't realize that Elady participates in these deceptive practices

No problem :smile:

That is terrible! I bought a LV and Hermes from them because I heard a lot of good things from the LV subforum. I am praying I did not waste my money on fake bags.

Get your bags authenticated on the forum as soon as you received them.
And if they are fake, demand elady to give you a pre-paid return postage label.
And always use PayPal cos they will protect your payment.

No problem :smile:

Get your bags authenticated on the forum as soon as you received them.
And if they are fake, demand elady to give you a pre-paid return postage label.
And always use PayPal cos they will protect your payment.

I bought these months ago when I saw tons of good things on the forum about them. Now I am praying that these bags are fake. I highly doubt they will refund me if they are.

I bought these months ago when I saw tons of good things on the forum about them. Now I am praying that these bags are fake. I highly doubt they will refund me if they are.

Did you pay with PayPal?

If you did, you can always open a dispute within 180 days of purchase in PayPal if they refused to refund for fake bags.

And ask them for free pre-paid return postage labels before mailing the item.

Did you pay with PayPal?

If you did, you can always open a dispute within 180 days of purchase in PayPal if they refused to refund for fake bags.

And ask them for free pre-paid return postage labels before mailing the item.

Wow thanks for this entire thread. I was in the middle of buying a vintage Chanel Jumbo because everyone raved about how wonderful they were. However the TPF Chanel authenticator wanted 8 particular pictures the same the outside authentication services wanted and they refused. Thank for saving me several $$$. They must be aware of what they are doing. I also mentioned that I was part of the TPF and wouldn't buy without an outside authentication first. My e-mails are now ignored. :urock: