Ehh, question...

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Ok this is a silly question but.. I LOVE the gretta sandals from Coach in black..
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10595&category_id=159
for the summer time.. I think they are very cute and affordable.. but my question to you all is..

Would I look ridiculous wearing Coach shoes with a LV handbag?? I know most of you are like.. just buy a Coach bag.. but when I look at Coach bags I'm just like ehh, I could spend a few more dollars and get LV :tup:.

So Yay or Nay about this ?? [PS I posted this in LV bc thats what all of my handbags and accessories are, not Coach!]

:heart:TIA

that would depend if you like for your accessories to match....
I think if you like the COACH sandals then go for it and wear it with your LV bag. Personally, it does not matter to me if everything matches.

^Same here. The ones you were looking at were more neutral though so I'm sure they'll look fine. :yes:
I have a pair of the tennis shoes (the Mabel's from a couple years ago) in the dark brown and they aren't super obvious. They go with all my LV's.

I'm all for mixing as long as you aren't super logo-ed out. I wear my coach bucket hats all the time when it's raining here (which is all the time.) And coach does have super cute sneakers. But two things isn't overkill in my book.