Eh.. do you ever just feel empty inside?

LVbabydoll - Those cupcakes in your signature look soooo yummy!!

Bubblelicious - I have recently discovered these things called fudge swirl bars.. LOL.. or something like that. They are sooooo good!!! So good! The box is empty right now since I've eating about 3 a day lmao! Thank GOD they're only 80 calories each!

i feel like this allll the time. often i think it's because i need a boyfriend, want someone that i can always depend on and confide in, i just don't have that. never really had a bf :sad: specially around the holidays i get very empty cuz i don't have someone like that to spend all the christmas cheer with.

but yep, every once in a while i do feel like that. it's no fun :sad:

Yes, absolutely. I'm working through a VERY emotionally tough time right now that is really putting my confidence and self-esteem to the test.

At best, I feel very empowered with a clean slate, the world at my feet...starting over in a good way: I ended a relationship that many would classify as verbally/emotionally abusive, and just ended a consulting engagement (ended a few weeks early, not my choice and overall it was great up till the last couple weeks so I've got a sour taste I admit on how it ended).

At worst I feel like I'm swimming upstream and just taking up space. That's the whiney baby side of me I'm not proud of. I am living a very untraditional life for someone my age....not married, no kids, etc etc. I'm proud of my uniqueness but it's also very draining. I put a lot of emphasis on my job and career...I do well and I HAVE to do well to support the lifestyle I want. I try to keep a balance with great friends, family, exercise.

We're all human, we're bound to have different moods.

"Without the sour, the sweet ain't as sweet" is a line from Vanilla Sky (I think). Allow your bad moods to help you appreciate the good ones.

Meditating has helped me to even out my mood swings.

I think it is absolutely normal to be sad, as long as it is not a long spell of depression. You just have to keep your chin up, keep busy, and focus on the positives.

yes i do, my case was due to post partrum depression (depression after giving birth), i felt so empty and almost suicidal for months....
but now i'm happy and back to normal, TRAVELLING to europe (shopping and fine dining) helped!!! it took my mind off my problems and boredom! try new activities...

At the moment yes... There's a lot of things in my life right now that are changing and I am trying to get use to. There's a lot of things that are changing that I'd like to have go back to how things were. I'm doing better as days go on, but sometimes I totally feel in the dumps about it. I know a lot of the feelings originate from comparing the changes to the way things were. Although now things are changing for the better, there's a lot of things that I'm having a tough time getting use to. =T

I've been feeling great the past coupe of days! Sometimes though I get a little frantic when I think about all this stuff I want to accomplish before summer ends but then I just tell myself to calm down and relax.