Eh.. do you ever just feel empty inside?

1. Everything is going great in my life and I'm usually a really happy and cheerful person but for some reason tonight I feel kind of empty.. like something is missing or not complete. I can't really explain the feeling.

Anyone else ever feel like this and how do you get over it?

2. I feel like this but I've been feeling empty for awhile now. I'm just down in the dumps and can't seem to snap out of it.

3. ya, I get this feeling a lot...

it's like... I know I'm really lucky and all to be able to live my life now, but there's just one thing that's always bothered me... I kinda just try to ignore this feeling and concentrate on other things, usually school work keeps me quite busy, otherwise I'm here on tPF lol

4. ^^ It sucks feeling empty doesn't it? Especially when you don't know what's wrong......since I don't know what's wrong then that means I can't fix it which frustrates me.

5. It does. I think it is so many things combined for me. I should be happy I am alive today and I should be enjoying life and making the best of each day but sometimes it's hard to do that.

6. more than i would like..... but that's also because my situation is a total mess....

but since things in your life are going well, maybe take some time to think about what would make you happy/excite you and go do that?

7. ^^ I feel a lot happier today! I think it was just last night LOL... you know one of those "depressing" hours.

8. hey Liz, glad you are feeling better :heart:

have a great weekend!!

9. I fill the empty part with ice cream.

10. Glad to hear you're feeling better! BTW, I guess we all feel empty at times. Maybe it's just our female hormones, I notice I get the feeling more around that time of the month.

11. I get this feeling too sometimes. I think I get it most when I'm relying on all material stuff to make me happy, instead of my family, friends and God! I have a tendancy to fill the 'void' and medicate the wrong way. lol

Glad you are doing better today. =)

12. Happens to me from time to time...like a mixture of sad and blah. You know what helps for me? Getting out of the house and going for a walk.....helps almost everytime to change my mood. Glad your feelin'better :smile:

13. I kinda felt that way today actually.....just BLAH....some things I normally enjoy just didn't do it for me today....I'm better now. Part of it is serious PMS setting in......I'm going to bed early tongiht. I think good sleep might be the ticket.....glad you're feeling better!

Anne

14. Aww thanks everyone! I'm really happy that I'm feeling more cheerful LOL!

And to the ice cream comment.. hehe I did take part in eating WAY too much ice cream lmao!! Sooooo Good!

15. Sometimes...like after I left Vegas and my bf went back to NY. I had so much fun there with him and I just felt like all I wanted and needed was him. I didn't even do much TPFing when I got home because I had a couple days where I just didn't care about THINGS, he was enough to make me happy and I felt empty since I didn't have him. Anyway we talk every day so that's good until next time I see him. :heart:

Anyway I usually watch a movie or tv show I like and it cheers me up right away...for some reason, Legally Blonde does it for me haha. Also, cupcakes are yummy.