egg cream soda????

1. Does anyone know of any major food stores that sell the egg cream sodas? They come in a bottle and have different flavors. I forgot the name. I have been looking for them to buy as a gift for a relative. He loves them. I used to get them in Florida and if you go online you can order them but shipping is out of this world.
  2. You might check with a local grocer to see if they can order it for you. We have several grocers in our area that will order specialty foods if you commit to buy them. If the product catches on with other customers they make them a regular shelf item. If you print out a picture or take down all the info on the product it will help them to get exactly what you're looking for.
  3. Is it a plastic bottle? I vaguely remember seeing some type of cream soda, possibly egg cream soda at Whole Foods market but I could be wrong. Maybe you can try organic grocery stores, they usually have different things that you can't find at regular grocery stores ;)
  4. Is this it?

Have you tried your local supermarket? They are actually really easy to make from scratch. Here is the standard recipe. It is better than the thing posted above. You have to do it exactly in the order or it won't come out good.

Pour 1/2 inch of U-bet Syrup into a tall glass. Add 3/4 inch of whole milk. Fill with carbonated water. Mix briskly.
  5. None of my grocery stores sell them. I had no problem buying them when I lived in Florida. Even the little sub places sold them. But up north they are impossible to find. We do have a Whole Foods but it is about a hour away...
    I guess I will keep looking.
  6. lol never knew what those were....theyre all over the place in ny. wat do they taste like?